Sunday, February 6, 2011

Finally, physical activity!

So, you're Jared and you're moving to Switzerland. How do you expect you'll spend most of your time?

Skiing, of course!

I've been in Switzerland over a month. I've not been skiing yet. Until last Thursday. And my first Swiss skiing experience was in Verbier. I don't know what to say about Verbier, except Verbier was made for Jared, and Jared was made for Verbier. It may very well be my favorite place to ski. Ever. And, it's about an hour away from the kids' school. I may be putting a lot more miles on the car....

Stopping for coffee and a brownie half way down the mountain.

1 comment:

  1. I (Mike) thought Caribou was the perfect place for coffee while the boys are in school ... I'll have to raise the bar ... spectacular -- well done Jared!

    ReplyDelete