Sunday, May 22, 2011

Okay, okay, we're back

Thank you to all the people who have just *reminded* me that I haven't posted since April 8! I know it's been a long time, but there are so many things now that have happened, I don't know where to start! I guess it will be with our breakfast this morning: we've been missing English Muffins so decided to make them from scratch. That post will take a while to put together, though (look later today), so in the meantime, here is a little something to tide you over:


Here are a few ideas of some of the entries that may be added in the future:


  • Visitors!
    • Cameron in February -- our first visitor from the USA!
    • Mom and Dad over Easter break, including a trip to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany, and Salzburg, Austria
    • Alan visits from Paris!
  • Billy and Catherine, our tour guides in Switzerland (car and GPS, respectively)
  • Swiss food
    • Made in Switzerland
    • Organic and UHT?
    • Lots of other possibilities here
  • Swiss walks and hikes

2 comments:

  1. Awww! So fun to see a video of Calvin! I miss the little booger... and Elliot too! Thanks for coming back on Jared. :P
    Ariana

    ReplyDelete